- What is the difference between seeing the light and walking in the light?
- Why might it be uncomfortable to step into the light?
- How does “being critical or judgmental of others” make it harder for others to walk in the light?
- Is everyone who claims to be walking in the light actually walking there?
How can you tell if someone is walking in the light?
- What is true of everyone who walks in the light, when it comes to the way they treat their brothers and sisters?
Isaiah 9:2 The people walking in darkness have seen a great light.
Mark 1:1-3 Prepare the way of the Lord.
1 John 1:5-10 Walk in the light as He is in the light