Sermon Text: 2 Peter 3:9 - Repentance
- Why is it important to have a change of mind before a change in behavior when it comes to repentance?
- What does it mean to "have the mind of Christ" as Paul talks about in Romans 15 and 1 Corinthians 2? How do we do this?
- There is an old Scottish proverb which says, "Confession is good for the soul." Do you agree or disagree with that statement, and why?
- Why is it important that an "attitude of repentance" accompany confession?
- "The goodness of God is what leads us to repentance." Have you ever heard that statement before? What do you think about that statement? In what ways have you experienced the "goodness of God" in your life and family?