Sermon Text: Jeremiah 31:33,34; Hebrews 10:5-18; Luke 1:39-45
- What did Mary believe (what was Elizabeth referring to)? Why were these things difficult to believe?
- Why is the sacrifice of Jesus superior to every other sacrifice?
- What is the promise God made to us, predicted by Jeremiah? Which part is most important to you?
- Who is included in the promise of God?
- What is it that allows me to continue to be a member of the family of Jesus Christ? Explain.
- What did Jesus do that no other priest was able to do?
- If the sacrifice for all of my sin has already been provided, do I ever need to ask for forgiveness for sin again? Explain.
- How is the birth of Jesus a part of the sacrifice of Jesus?
- Do you believe that in the birth, life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ, God has fulfilled His promise (made through Jeremiah) to you?