Sermon Text: 2 Corinthians 5:16-21
- Why do we need to be reconciled to God?
- Who created the separation between ourselves and God?
- Does God love us, or dislike us?
- Why does Jesus endure shame on our behalf?
- Do you think Jesus really understands the difficulties you face?
- What is the difference between a Messiah and a Crucified Messiah?
- Once we have been brought near, what is God’s plan for us?
- To whom has the ministry of reconciliation been given? How do we conduct it?
- How does the message of Romans 3:21 place us all in the same boat?