Sermon Text: John 13:31-38
- Who is the audience for these words of Jesus?
- What has happened just before this passage in the Gospel of John?
- Why does Jesus wash his disciple’s feet?
- Have you ever done anything that you think fits into the same category as feet washing?
- What is the new command that Jesus gives?
- Why are the words, “Just as I have loved you” an important key to understanding the command?
- Who are we supposed to love in this new way?
- What will happen to those who are around us as a result of the way we express love to one another?
- Why does Paul say the church that has lawsuits among its believers is completely defeated already?
- What do you need, at the center of who you are, if you are going to love others sacrificially?