Sermon Text: John 17
1. Jesus is concerned to make sure that the disciples understand that the words and actions of Jesus came from where? Why?
2. Jesus prays for three major things in this prayer. They are:
a. For the ____________________of the people.
b. For the ____________________of the people.
c. For the ____________________ and mission of the church.
3. Why does Jesus pray in the presence of his disciples, rather than just privately, as in Gethsemane?
4. How do your prayers shape you?
5. When it comes to spiritual development, what kinds of prayers are you praying that target the shaping of your character, direction, actions or goals?
6. What does the phrase “the sure of souls” mean?