Sermon Text: Amos 7:7-9; Luke 10:25-37
- What is a plumb line? What is its purpose?
- What does Jesus say must be done to inherit eternal life?
- Why does the young man ask Jesus to identify who his neighbor is?
- Who do you think your neighbors are? (Can you list several names?)
- How does the fact that Jesus uses a Samaritan as an example impact us today?
- How are you doing at being a good neighbor? How much time do you invest in that endeavor?
- If everyone is supposed to use the same plumb line to build their houses, does that mean that every house will look the same? Explain.
- What does the plumb line provide for us? Is it working for you?