Sermon Text: 2 Kings 4:8-37
- When God through Elisha provides oil to the widow, which allows her to pay her debts and keep her sons, what is it that God is providing?
- When God through Elisha promises a son to be born to the Shunamite woman, why is the woman afraid to believe the promise?
- When the son is born to the Shunamite woman, what has God provided?
- When the Shunamite’s son is restored to her, what has God provided?
- Have you ever felt like your future has been taken away from you? Is it possible to believe that God provides a future for all who live in the Kingdom of God?