Sermon Text: 2 Kings 6:8-13
- In what ways can blindness be limiting?
- In what different ways can a person be blind?
- How are blinders and blind spots different?
- Who determines what you see and what you don’t see?
- There are three parties who are blind in the story. Are you able to identify them?
- What is required to remove the blindness in each case?
- Are there resources within the Kingdom of God that are available to you that you have not considered before?
- How will you recover from any blindness that you perceive in your life?